Sunday 28 November 2010

My Top Top Team – Part Two, The Harpy

The Bonus

Among the many wonderful things that I have inherited from Gordon is the deputy leader of the Liebore Party, Harriet Harpy. In fact, it’s even better than that because I get Jack Dromey as well in a sort of two-for-the price-of-one supermarket deal, and it’s so useful having Jack’s financial acumen to call upon, as otherwise I might have to ask Ed Balls for advice. (No point asking the Postie!)

Harpy is completely loyal and trustworthy, and has a firm grip on reality. I know I can rely on her 110%, especially now Geoff Hoon and Patricia Hewitt have retired.

So I decided that she should be in charge of splurging money on overseas projects in poor undeveloped places like India and China. This may well keep her out of the country for long periods, if we are lucky.

Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment